- "DRAINFIELD RESTORATION" Process - Our trademarked Drainfield Restoration technique is a proprietary septic restoration, and drainfield repair process we have used since 1995. It involves a series of septic reparative tools depending on the size, location, and difficulty of repairing the drainfield/septic system.
- TERRALIFT - Restore your drainfield with our aeration process. See "How Does It Work"
- JETTING - High powered water jetter cleans out blocked drainfield lines.
- ROOTER - Pulls out roots in lines which can block up leaching holes and causing back up.
- TANK AERATION UNITS - Bacteria thrive in an oxygenated tank breaking down solids more effectively in your tank. Our 5 micron bubble aeration units are the most effective on the market.
- BIOLOGICAL PRODUCTS - We have the most powerful waste degraders which break down grease and proteins in the tank sending out cleaner water to the drainfield.
- New life for your septic IN ONE DAY without excavation
- Costs less than new system
- No need for expensive lawn replacement
- Reduces frequent pump-outs
- Rooter and jetting services
Call us today for a FREE estimate
DRAINFIELD RESTORATION SERVICES, INC.
Standing water in the yard.
Backups in the house and/or septic tank.
Frequent septic pump-outs.
Odors in the yard.
We have the technology to restore and repair your septic system drainfield. in one day without digging or replacing the drainfield! Saving the customer thousands through our patented aeration system: The Terralift. We also offer rooter and jetting services, and our popular line of waste degrading bacteria for septic tanks.
We've expanded our service area! We now provide service to Oregon, Bend Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Northern California!
Signs of a Failed Septic System:
Septic Problems? We Can Fix Any Failed Septic System Without Installing a New Drainfield.
We Accept Visa, Mastercard, Checks, and Cash
The Only Official Terralift Service Provider In Oregon - Established 1995
Drainfield Restoration Services INC.